Do you need porcelain veneers?
Veneers can fix a wide range of dental problems including:
- Discolored teeth that don’t respond to bleaching
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Irregularly shaped or mildly rotated teeth
- Gaps or spaces in between the teeth
- Worn out teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Uneven teeth
Visit our dentist for an evaluation to be done in order to determine if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers. The dentist will need to review your medical and dental history before recommending this cosmetic dentistry procedure.
Different types of veneers
There are two kinds of veneers that your dentist may use: direct and indirect veneers. Direct veneers are made using bondable material and are mostly used to fix undersized teeth with lots of spacing. They are created in-office, and the entire procedure can be done in a single visit. Indirect veneers are those designed in the lab using porcelain.
They are best suited for individuals with worn out or rotated teeth as well as those who want to change the size, shape and color of their teeth. While bonded veneers will give you a beautiful result, porcelain veneers are often necessary to achieve that ‘hollywood glamour’ look.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
301 Queen st south, unit 3c, Bolton Ontario L7E 2B1
Why porcelain veneers?
Though there are other cosmetic treatments that can hide discolored or disfigured teeth, porcelain veneers are popularly used because of their numerous advantages. With veneers, you can achieve:
- A natural-looking smile makeover. The veneers are customized to match your natural teeth, your face shape, and your particular aesthetics goals. Therefore, other than looking like you have a naturally gorgeous smile, you won’t look like you’ve had work done (unless that’s the look you’re going for!)
- A pain free procedure. The procedure is minimally invasive and therefore involves no or minimal sensitivity.
- Stain resistant. Porcelain veneers stain far less than your natural teeth when you consume certain foods and drinks.
- Long lasting. Veneers, if properly placed and well maintained, can last for many years.
Get the perfect dental veneers
Veneers act like a mask on your teeth. They do not harm your natural teeth in any way but they allow you to have a brighter and more beautiful smile. We work with some of the best labs in Toronto use all the tools, equipment and skills to construct the perfect veneers for you and your particular aesthetic goals.
The resulting veneers will fit perfectly over your teeth. At the end of the procedure, we will give you some guidelines on how to maintain your porcelain veneers and ensure they last as long as possible.